Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Worries, I'm Fine

Ever since I got back from England, my teeth have been bothering me. I convinced myself I had cavities because I drank so much tea while I was there, adding two scoops of sugar to each cup can’t be beneficial. Since I just don’t do cavities, I started flossing, listerining, drinking more water and less Dr. Pepper, and have really cut back on sweets. (If you know me, that’s usually my preferred choice of food.)

So yesterday I went in for my dentist appointment and was horrified to be told that it had been 22 months since I came in last. WHAT?! I honestly had no idea that much time had slipped away, and I’m usually very dedicated about checking in every six months. Well here’s what happened:

Good news: I am cavity free!

Bad news: My younger brother who went with me came out with one cavity and an appointment for 9 a.m. this morning to have his wisdom teeth pulled. Ouch.

He’s doing great and apparently kept waking up during the surgery asking the dentist if he needed any help. I wish I had that on video, but since I don’t, I thought this one would be entertaining enough. I can’t find the one without ads, sorry!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

hahahahahahahahahaha that video of that little kid is ridiculous!!! did the medicine affect you like that? it didn't really make me loopy but if i got to experience someone else being like that id probably tape it too!!!! too funny.

Jessica said...

i'm glad your fine :) i hate cavities....like i feel like crying every time i walk into a dentist's office. i probably am like you and haven't been in ages! i'm glad you survived